How to install Google Drive Proxy Player Script?
If you have purchased Google Drive Proxy Player Script and now you facing issues how to install the script then this tutorial is for you. Let's get started -
- Apache / NGINX Web Server
- HTTP range requests
- PHP Version 5.6 or higher
- MySQL Version 5.6 or higher
- ionCube PHP Loader Version 5.0 or higher
- Upload the downloaded .zip into your website's root folder or any other folder you want & Extract It
- Now run http://yourdomain.com (include folder path if you didn't upload in root folder)
- You will see the installation page now and it will show you if you all the requirements are ready
- If it shows green tick then click on "Next Step"
- If it shows red tick then read our knowledgebase to complete the requirements or create support ticket
- Input your MySQL connection details in below 4 input forms and click on "Next Step"
- Enter Website Details & License Key In This Step
- Now input Administrator info, login details and click on "Finish Setup"
- Then you will be redirected to the installation success page
That's it for installation. If you face any issue don't hesitate to create a support ticket here.
- Please make sure you have deleted "setup'' folder
- Login to dashboard and go to settings page
- Navigate to "General Settings" and enter your license key that you received via email
- Navigate to "Player Settings" and insert your JW Player Key (optional)
- You can check every settings and tool tip for short details
- Configure them in your own way