If you have purchased How to install Google Drive Player Ultimate Script and now you facing issues how to install the script then this tutorial is for you. Let's get started -
- Apache / NGINX Web Server
- PHP Version 5.6 or higher
- MySQL Version 5.6 or higher
- ionCube PHP Loader Version 5.0 or higher
- Google Drive Player Ultimate API Key
- Upload the downloaded .zip into your website's root folder or any other folder you want & Extract It
- Now run http://yourdomain.com (include folder path if you didn't upload in root folder)
- You will see the installation page now and it will show you if you all the requirements are ready
- If it shows green tick then click on "Next Step"
- If it shows red tick then read our knowledgebase to complete the requirements or create support ticket
- Input your MySQL connection details in below 4 input forms and click on "Next Step"
- Enter Website Details, License Key & Your GDU API Key In This Step
- Now input Administrator info, login details and click on "Finish Setup"
- Then you will be redirected to the installation success page
- Please make sure you have deleted "setup'' folder
- Login to dashboard and go to settings page
- Navigate to "General Settings" and enter your license key that you received via email
- Navigate to "General Settings" and insert your GDU API Key
- Navigate to "Player Settings" and insert your JW Player Key (optional)
- You can check every settings and tool tip for short details
- Configure them in your own way
That's it for installation. If you face any issue don't hesitate to create a support ticket here.